Sunday, January 16, 2011
Money saving ideas
So, I am really excited about a deal I just got- 5000 sheets of paper for only $3! I went to Staples yesterday in Springfield and the manager wouldn't take the coupon I had so I was bummed, but on our way to Columbia we passed another Staples and they were so helpful and kind so I got the deal. Now all those coupons I print will be on practically free paper. Another idea I have recently started using is ebates.com. It is a site that pays you back a percentage of what you spend when you shop online. I signed up and it was super easy. Then when you shop you go through their site first and pick the store, it will tell you what percentage you get back and then it sends you to that stores website and that is all you have to do. I recommend signing up if you do any online shopping. For me, the money has been adding up slowly, but free money is free money. I will be excited to see how much I make in a year - especially with Christmas shopping. Here a link to get started http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=VNVvQSqvDluhqEeWICROlg%3D%3D" You'll have to copy and paste it because I couldn't figure out how to make it where you just click
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment