Saturday, November 13, 2010

One of My Passions

So, I thought I would take a minute and share a little about one of my new passions - Saving money! OK I get it, it doesn't sound appealing to some. I mean how exciting could it be to "save". But for me there it is a rush to come home with a bag of stuff that I got for free. I have gotten into coupons, freebies, house parties, & survey companies, and I am totally loving it. Just over the course of the last 2 weeks I have received 2 free photo books, free pasta, free pringles, free eggs, free deodorant, free books, free amazon shipping, free amazon gift cards, $10 to Lowes, $3 cash and more. Two of my favorite savings sites are hip2save.com and moneysavingmom.com. I just recently started following moneysavingmom.com and I really like it because of the time organization tips and the christian foundation she shares. My friend Courtney told me about Hip2Save.com and it is my go to site. I check it everyday for free samples, deal scenarios, and coupons available. If you are interested check these sites out and if you are new to couponing and getting freebies I recommend going slow at first. There is a lot of information and little tricks to learn, but totally worth it. There is so much more I could say about it, but it would be too overwhelming all at once. I am interested in what you think about couponing, getting free samples, etc. Leave a comment, I would love to hear

1 comment:

  1. I would love to get you and some other ladies together to have a learn to coupon party. I really do try but get only a few cents in saving and get so overwhelmed!

    ReplyDelete