Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Ever Have One of Those Days?

Ever have one of those days? Not the bad kind, but the kind where things just go your way. Well I had two in a row and I feel completely blessed. Family time, bible study time, exercising, keeping the house picked up, and bargain hunting all went smoothly. I want to enjoy this time because it is rare that all of the aspects of your life feel in sync. For fun I took a picture of all the free things I got over the last two days. Payton says " what are you doing, taking a picture so you can brag to everyone?" (he's so astute) But really, it is fun to share your little victories with others. The photo quality isn't good. I had to take the picture with my phone because my camera is at church for Awana tonight. I'll publish some pictures from crazy hair night and measles night soon.

2 comments:

  1. You know the Turbo Tax commercial where they go into a store and it all rings up free. "Free is Better". We noticed the expiration on the bagel chip coupons you gave me so ran by the store just to pick those up. The clerk looked at it for a minute like something had misfired and gone wrong and looked at the coupon again, then she just went wow. I said yeah, Free is Better and we walked out with two full sized bags of bagel chips completely free. I felt like I was you for a minute

    ReplyDelete