Friday, August 27, 2010

Everyone is off to school!

Payton is at the Junior High he has shop for his elective and joined the Cross Country team, Cael started 3rd grade and gets to sit right next to one of his best friends and walk to school everyday with his other best friend. And my baby Janelle started preschool this week. How did this happen? I am pretty sure I made a rule about not being allowed to grow older - my disobedient children:)
Janelle wants to tell everyone about her 1st week at preschool. J-" We had snacks and juice, but I wasn't actually hungry I was just thirsty so the teacher threw it in the trash and then we got to go outside. I liked it and it was pretty cute. I liked it all day long. When we went inside we sat down and then she read to us about a girl. It was a big book. We sang songs about stinky feet (hilarious) and it was really really really good and I loved it. I made a new best friend her name is Meadow." All in all a great week, next week Awana begins so we will be in the full swing of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment