Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Payton's Project


Payton just came home with his movie maker project from school. He made a video from pictures of our trip to Germany. Just wanted to share it with everyone. You'll want to pause the music at the bottom of this page 1st. When I tried it took 2 minutes to load and then I had to move the cursor a little and then press play again. Hope this helps.

1 comment:

  1. Payt, I love the video. Can you burn a copy of it on DVD for me? I don't know how to download it from here or if it can be done that way. The credits remind me of Uncle E. He sent me a mothers day card with a return address of "Something Something Ingram Mill Rd." What class do you do the project in? We didn't get to do cool things like that in the old days when I was in school. (don't try to calculate how long ago that was) You used a lot of good transitions and I liked your labels as well. Thanks for sharing it. Love, Grams

    ReplyDelete