Saturday, February 27, 2010
Wrestling @ Nixa
Just got back from our last regular season wrestling tournament. Both of the boys did great. Cael came home with a 3rd and Payton got 2nd! It has been amazing to see the improvement through the season. Districts are next week, a fun end to a good season. Both boys are having a friend sleepover tonight, Janelle thinks she should be able to have a friend stay the night too:) She is super excited about getting to start preschool 2 days a week next year. I can see her 1st day of kindergarten now. Mom in tears and Janelle running out to ride the bus without ever looking back. Oh well, I think that's better than having to send a crying kid to school every day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The wrestling was great Saturday, glad I got to watch. Congrats Payt & Cael!! You are blessed also that Dad's such an excellent coach--you've both made a lot of progress this year.
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed all the building with Janelle too.
Love, Grams