Friday, January 1, 2010
Updates by Payton
Hi. Its me again. Can't wait to go to Grams and Papas tomorrow. It'll be fun. I came back from Memas and Grandpas. It was really snowy there. We went skiing. Cael and I went down the big slope but it was pretty hard. We went to a lot of good restaurants. Cael is playing one of his video games he got for Christmas, My Sims Secret Agent, he really likes it. I'm playing with some of the WW2 stuff I got for Christmas called Forces of Valor. I have a bomber a couple tanks and some soldiers. Just got back from a friends house I stayed over for New Year's Eve. We didn't even see the ball drop because we were so into our movie. I've been into Farmville alot and that's what I'm going to do now. Bye
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment