Friday, April 22, 2011

Gogo's Crazy Bones

We had a fun time last night. I had the opportunity to host another house style party. This is where a company sends you their product to try and share with all your friends. I love the concept because I love to have friends over and try new things. This one was especially fun because it was for the kids. There is a new product out there called gogo's crazy bones. It is a cute inexpensive little toy. They are these little guys that you can hold on 1 finger and toss. You get points based on how they land (sort of like pass the pigs) and there are other games you can play against each other too. I love that they are so affordable. I saw a 3 pack at Walmart yesterday for only $1.98! It comes with 3 guys and 3 collectable stickers. It is one of those toys you don't mind if you kids take and trade them because you didn't have to invest a fortune in the toy in the first place. Also, the kids can actually afford to buy these using their own allowance. The sticker album they received was really neat. It tells what each guys powers and abilities are. I was pleasantly surprised to see that the powers weren't violent or dark. They are funny things like a magic smile, keeps secrets, a wonder nose, and top rhythm. Both the girls and the boys seemed to like it equally and my 4 year old was as into it as my 9 and 13 year old. I have a feeling that we will be picking up a lot more of these. They are excited to try to find some of the "most wanted gogos". You can click on the title at the top and go to the gogos crazy bones webpage to check them out yourself.



No comments:

Post a Comment